Bierzo is a marvellous land waiting for you to visit us and experience best in class wine tourism activities. Our century-old vines are some of the regions’s multiple treasures: a heritage wich represents a natural, cultural and social inheritance. It is almost mandatory to get to know them and understand Bierzo while staying in the region, and of course also taste a few of our wines!
We have prepared different activities to safely enjoy your stay with us in Bierzo:
- Open air activities in a safe COVID protocol
- Reduced groups up to 6 people (possibly more for a single family)
- Of course your children and mascots can also enjoy the journey with us, just mention that while booking!
Wine Tasting at Viña de los Pinos
We will be happy to show you our most iconic vineyard and taste a few of our wines:
- Visit Viña de los Pinos, at paraje Las Gundiñas in Villafranca del Bierzo
- You will learn about tradition, vineyards, local varieties in Bierzo
- Wine Tasting at La Cabaña de los Pinos (3 wines min.)
Duration 1h 30 mins aprox.
Price: 20€/person, mínimum 2 people, maximum 6 (ask for bigger families)
Walk through Camino de Santiago and Wine Tasting at Cabaña de los Pinos
A great journey walking alongside pilgrims through Way of St James plus a special wine tasting:
- Meeting point and introduction in Villafranca del Bierzo
- Walk through Camino de Santiago to Viña de los Pinos (around 3 Km, easy with addecuate shoes)
- Tour around the vineyards at Paraje de Las Gundiñas
- Special Wine Tasting at Cabaña de los Pinos (5 wines and local food)
Duration 2h 30 mins aprox.
Price 50€/person, minimum 2 people, maximum 6 (ask for bigger families)